Level 2 Principles of Sales
Who is it for?
- Individuals who are looking to better their sales approach in their job
- New or existing sales agents, representatives or executives
- Businesses looking to develop the skills of their sales workforce
What will be covered?
- Understanding the sales environment
- Understanding sales techniques and processes
- Principles of sales presentations and demonstrations
- Customer service in sales
- Understanding the relationship between sales and marketing
- Understanding business awareness in sales
- Principles of online selling
- Competitor analysis in a sales environment
- Understanding sales targets
This 12 month programme will give candidates the skills to increase their sales activities and performances by developing the understanding of fundamental sales principles and why good customer relationships is key to building personal and business integrity in an approach to selling.
Delivered over 12 monthly sessions in group workshops or one to one sessions, this course is a great foundation to give sales individuals the fundamentals required to be successful in a sales role.
Our experienced Trainers with extensive sales experience form part of our national learning team and will fully support the individual to maximise the results of the training and embed the new skills into every day work giving your business a real boost.
Access to funding subject to eligibility.Call us for a chat Back to Business Skills