Level 2 Performing Manufacturing and Engineering Operations
Who is it for?
- Individuals and teams looking to improve operational performance in an engineering and manufacturing environment
- Engineering and manufacturing businesses who want to improve and maintain a great health and safety culture
- Individuals and businesses who want to formally recognise the importance of safe and effective manufacturing and engineering operations
This programme will improve health and safety within a manufacturing and engineering environment and provide the engineering and manufacturing teams with the skills to understand health and safety legislation, identify hazards and minimise risks, improve communication and better plan and prepare methods for manufacturing and engineering operations.
What will be covered?
- Understanding health and safety identifying hazards and risks
- Complying with statutory regulations and organisational safety requirements
- Contribute to effective team working
- Transferring materials
- Effective planning and preparation of manufacturing operations
- Control and conclusion of operations
- Product finish and production
- Personal protective equipment
- Accident and emergency procedures
Our experienced national Manufacturing team of Trainers will deliver a high quality programme where your business will see real improvements with the learning team fully supporting candidates to maximise the results of the training to embed the new skills into every day work giving your business a real boost.
Delivered over 12 months using a variety of innovative delivery techniques, this programme will consist of group delivery, one to one coaching sessions and observations. Choice of a project can be included in the programme dependent on the needs of the business.
Access to funding is available subject to eligibility.Call us for a chat Back to Continuous Improvement