Headquartered in the North East, we are a vibrant company with a dynamic and creative workforce who sit at the very heart of our success.
With UK wide operations, we pride ourselves on our forward thinking approach to delivering flexible and business responsive solutions through the delivery of high quality skills programmes. Our specialist teams are experienced and equipped to deliver at all organisational sizes including multi-site nationals and across the SME markets.
The skills industry is evolving. Shifting budget priorities, businesses demanding innovative workforce development solutions for their people and the need to see real results from their training partners of choice is evolving the training industry, particularly around the apprenticeship reforms.
- To be instantly recognised as one of the UK's leading business skills providers
- Harness creativity and inspire innovation
- To stay at the cutting edge of a spearheading, fresh approach to the way skills programmes are delivered
- Guaranteed delight to our clients and inspire our candidates
- To create a great place for our people to work
- Passion - To immediately inspire others to be passionate about personal and profession growth
- Dedication - To demonstrate unbelievable dedication throughout everything we do
- Integrity - Instantly do the right thing, at the right time, every time
- Collaboration - Exclusively work with clients, partners and stakeholders to achieve the very best outcome
- Fun - To be productive, deliver quality without compromising on injecting fun into all we do
At KF Training we are different. Our pioneering, fresh and collaborative approach to meeting client needs and delivering a solutions focused service makes us a market leading skills partner. From the way we consult and engage with clients to the way we design, develop, and deliver creative skills solutions, we bring something different to the table. Our programmes are designed to impact, strengthen and future-proof businesses whether that's by improving processes, increasing revenue, reducing costs, waste and inefficiencies or to simply to demonstrate a investment in people.
Also working in partnership with funding partners, Local Enterprise Partnerships and agencies we are able to design and develop programmes for all and access funding across all regions subject to eligibility criteria.